Toddler PJs and a Pajama Sale

If you're like me, you recently realized that putting the little one in the old t-shirt-and-underwear number at night isn't going to work for the winter. That means the rush is on for warmer (and affordable!) PJs and just in time Diapers.com is having its Pajamarama sale. I've bought tons of things from Diapers.com in the past including -as you might imagine - diapers, baby bath products, and toys. The service has always been great so now I'm considering getting some toddler/preschooler pajamas from there as well since brands like Tea Collection and Carters are in the mix.


Also I'm searching for a place that sells 2-piece footie pajamas for preschoolers. I'm talking 4T and 5T, but does such a thing even exist??? If so, please let me know!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin