My Experience with Dannon Activia

I'm at the end of the Dannon Activia challenge and here's what I've found:

Overall this was a very positive experience. I really like that Activia doesn't taste weird and is basically a good yogurt with extra good stuff added in. I'm glad that I've found an easy way to fit more calcium in my diet without having to guzzle milk.

The kicker is that I've lost two pounds since the start of the challenge, but I think that's down to eating yogurt for breakfast instead of pastries or other unhealthy things. That's one reason why I'm going to continue having it every morning. Here is a picture I snapped just a few minutes ago here at work:



Don't forget that you can get your own coupons for Activia at the website or by clicking below.

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin