Sponsored: Spring Cleaning with Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean

In my house, kids mean stains. I first noticed this when my son was just months old. My husband and I were always changing him out of food-soiled onesies. To make things worse, we would wash the onesies only to find out that the stains were not coming out. And things have not changed. Spaghetti sauce, gravy, and juice try to make permanent marks on shirts and pants. We've had mixed results with various sprays, but Arm & Hammer Plus Oxiclean detergent might have saved us the trouble. It has the popular spray OxiClean built right in for brighter colors and whiter whites. Click below for more information on getting your child's laundry cleaner for less.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to give that a try, because regular Oxiclean powder didn't do much for my lil' guys stained onsies. Thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin