Strides for Autism Walk


--by cypriotwife

It's that time of year! The Strides For Autism Walk will be held on May 23rd in Columbia, SC at Finlay Park. I started a team in honor of my son Tony last year. Our team raised over $1000. The economy is very rough right now and donations are down everywhere. You DO NOT have to donate money to show support. You can "stride in spirit" which means that you support our team by joining through the website or joining us for the walk. Please note that all money raised from our team goes to The South Carolina Autism Society. Facts about the South Carolina Autism Society can be found on their website. Click on the link below to go to my team page in honor of my son Tony. *A special thank you goes out to my W.J. Keenan High School classmates, parents of Kathwood Baptist Church preschool, and AAB members for their continued support.* I hope to see you all at the walk this year. I will send a reminder closer to the date. (pics from last year's walk are located in one of my albums on facebook)

Link to team page:
http://stridesforautism.org/participants.php?id=32

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin