Just When You Think No One's Watching



WEEKS ago, the lovely Sabrina over at Pinkytopia gave me The Versatile Blogger Award. I'm just getting around to blogging about it, and now that I'm finally back on the blogging bandwagon, I honestly think it means more to me at this time than it did when I first received it. I'm SO happy to be versatile. Many many thanks, Sabrina!!! I will be following the rules that accompany the award. Meaning I will

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in my post.
* Done!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

* I only eat the red skittles
* I love the beach
* Fall is my favorite season
* I like (slightly) burned popcorn
* I can’t draw to save my life
* I'm from the Deep South
* Music enriches my day!

3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Doing it now and will come back to update.

Thanks, again!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin