Holiday Plans: Princess and the Frog


If you're still pulling together your holiday plans, you have lots of company. Like most American families, we're still trying to plug in all the nuts and bolts. But we do know we want to take the time to see The Princess and the Frog. As you've probably heard, the movie features Disney's first Black princess in a retelling of a Brothers Grimm fairy tale. But what you may not know is that it is set in the city of New Orleans during the Jazz Era. For us, that's makes it a must see. Have you seen The Princess and the Frog already? If so, what did you think about it? If you haven't seen it yet, do you plan to make it part of your holiday plans? Let us know!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I never grew up a girly girl, but this is the only one of the Disney princess movies that I can relate to. A lot of it has to do with because she is a young black woman, hard working, and I too was raised in the south. I loved the importance of hard work in-cohesive w/ having a dream, family, and relationship!

**Check out my new blog: http://sunkissedsisters.blogspot.com/**

Unknown said...

Glad to see you feature this on your blog. I haven't seen it yet. Can't wait to read your review.

Mocha Frugalista said...

My son totally loved the movie, but he couldn't tell me anything about the Princess lol! His school took them on a field trip to view this movie and my son said everyone loved it!

**Beauty, love, frugality: http://mochafrugalista.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin