Fall Shoes: See Kai Run




Just in time for Fall, See Kai Run is rolling out several new styles for babies, older kids and everyone in between. For the first two years of his life, my little one wore almost nothing but SKRs because we liked the sturdiness and the craftmanship. Here's just a sampling of what See Kai Run is offering this season in butter soft leather and suede:






To see more, visit See Kai Run online. In addition to showing off new designs, the shoe store is also having a nice sale on older styles.

3 comments:

Colette S said...

These are so cute. I want a pair for the kids cometimes.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Okay the little maroon mary janes?! Adorable. Thanks for the head's up...

Gloria said...

Sweet, so unbearably cute . . I just have to find a stockist and buy a pair for my neighbours little boy, he's just turning 2 and I can't find enough ways to spoil him!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin