Housekeeping: New Weapon in the Laundry Battle?


As the mother of an active toddler, I'm always on the lookout for products to de-clutter and simplify my life. When it comes to attacking the laundry monster, I like to get 'er done as quickly as possible. (I've never understood why laundry needed to be such a messy ordeal.) So, of course, I love that someone has come up with ONE product to replace the clutter of bottles in my laundry room. It's such a simple idea! The new Purex® Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets contain enough detergent, softener and static-fighter for a full load. You just toss a sheet into the washer when you start the washing machine. When the cycle is done, you simply put the clothes in the dryer along with the laundry sheet. The heat from the dryer activates the softening and anti-static agents in the sheet. The end result? One fresh, clean, fluffy batch of laundry. Now, how awesome is that?

Find out more at the link below:


What about you? What do you use to simplify the laundry generated by the adults and children in the house? Let me know by clicking on comments!

2 comments:

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

I make everyone take their school clothes off when they get home and rehang them if they're still clean, and I really do try to do laundry only once a week. It's A LOT, but better than doing a load every day.

This Purex product sounds genius! Did you try them on your clothes? Did they come clean, retain color, smell good, etc.?

African-American Brides said...

Hi, Denene!
I did try it and it worked. But I'm really liking your idea even more about having everyone take off their day clothes as soon as they get home. ;) That's a keeper.

Erica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin